June 13 – 17, 2017
Exploring purpose & possibilities in your life.
Early summer is a time of transition, energy, and renewal. In the Alps, cascading waterfalls and abundant wild flowers are the perfect backdrop for re-evaluating purpose, priorities and perspective.
This four-day retreat is for people going through a transition that requires them to take stock of their life – perhaps a career change, a promotion, returning to work after an absence, retirement, children leaving home, or another change in work or personal circumstances.
Jumping Off offers you an opportunity for personal re-orientation. You’ll have time in a peaceful, inspiring environment to stand back, consider the shape of your own story and the change you’re going through. With an experienced thinking partner you’ll explore the change you want to make in your life and gain the momentum to take it forward.
This programme offers insights and techniques to help you:
– create space to think more clearly in the moment.
– clarify your purpose and direction.
– access the courage to take your ideas forward.
– be more motivated, confident and resilient.
You’ll live in comfort and style with no more than 7 other people at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer a Cheval, just 75 minutes from Geneva airport.
You’ll have time to relax and enjoy the environment – go for a walk, sit in the sunshine on the terrace or soak in the hot tub.
The retreat includes
– A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
– A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne or Carroll.
– One whole body massage.
– A guided day hike.
– Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
– Delicious, nutritious meals prepared by a professional chef.
– Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
– A follow-up conversation with Sally-Anne within 4-6 weeks.
Flights, travel insurance, additional massage treatments.
Private ensuite luxury room:
1,285€ – 1,510€ per person
Shared twin or double ensuite room:
950€ per person
Shared ensuite room for up to 4 people:
750€ per person
“Sally-Anne’s retreat provided me with the relaxing and comfortable space I needed to slow down and take stock. The retreat flowed well and allowed lots of time for personal reflection on the changes I wanted to make. I also enjoyed the opportunity to connect with nature.”
Vicki Evans, Business Founder, UK