The Mindful Executive
September 19 - 23, 2017
The Mindful Executive
Cultivating insight and awareness in the Alps.
Early autumn in the Alps means softening colours and textures in breath-taking scenery, warm sunshine and fewer people. You have time to pause and appreciate the world around you. For busy senior executives it can also be a perfect opportunity to create space to reflect on life and work, and to find balance.
The four-day Mindful Executive retreat is designed to enable leaders to experience mindfulness practice in a safe environment and to appreciate the benefits it can bring to professional and personal life, in the form of:
– Improved focus, concentration and balanced awareness
– The ability to remain cool under pressure
– More effective communication
– Sharper thinking, analysis, insight
– The ability to form better relationships
Your retreat is guided by executive coach and mindfulness practitioner Sally-Anne Airey, who has seen at first hand the positive impact of mindfulness practice on professional performance. A second facilitator with a complementary area of expertise works alongside Sally-Anne to broaden and enhance the experience.
You’ll live in comfort and style with no more than 7 other people at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer a Cheval, just 75 minutes from Geneva airport.
You’ll have time to relax and enjoy the environment – go for a walk, sit in the sunshine on the terrace or soak in the hot tub. In-chalet massage will also be available.
The retreat includes
– A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne and a follow-up conversation.
– Mindful practice including meditation, mindful walking and eating, yoga and total relaxation.
– A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne.
– One whole body massage.
– A guided day hike.
– Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
– Delicious, nutritious meals prepared by a professional chef.
– Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
Flights, travel insurance, additional massage treatments.
Private ensuite luxury room:
1,150€ – 1,350€ per person
Shared twin or double ensuite room:
850€ per person
Shared ensuite room for up to 4 people:
650€ – 750€ per person
“Mindfulness blended with executive coaching can help emerging leaders to identify—and overcome—their limiting beliefs, behavior patterns, and interpersonal difficulties. Such programs can help them to develop new skill sets including the capacity to think strategically and motivate others.”
Harvard Business Review, January 2016